- 1 tablespoon fresh squeezed lemon juice (warmed)
- 3 egg yolks
- 1 cup Butter Infused Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoons salt
- A pinch of paprika or cayenne pepper (optional)
- Fresh ground pepper to taste
- Add the egg yolks, lemon juice and 1 tablespoon scalding hot water to the jar of a blender or bowl of a food processor and pulse to combine.
- With the machine continuously running, slowly pour in the butter infused olive oil, a little at a time.
- Continue blending, adding the remaining olive oil in a thin stream until the mixture emulsifies.
- Adjust seasoning with additional salt and/or pepper and serve immediately.