- 2 pounds chicken wings
- 4 tablespoons Cilantro & Roasted Onion Infused Olive Oil
- 4 tablespoons Fused Mani Orange Olive Oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder or paprika
Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
In a baking dish coat the chicken wings with the two olive oils. In a small bowl, whisk together salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder and chili powder (or paprika). Sprinkle the seasoning mixture over both sides of the chicken wings and rub it in with your hands. Place chicken wings side by side, making sure there is no overlap. Bake in a preheated oven for 15-20 minutes, until juices are clear or a meat thermometer reads 160-170 degrees. Cover with foil and allow to rest for 5-10 minutes while the juices settle before serving.