- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- ½ cup finely chopped onion
- ¼ cup finely diced green bell pepper.
- ¼ cup finely diced celery
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon of Baklouti Fused Olive Oil
- 1 – 6oz can of tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons of water
- 2 tablespoons of A-Premium Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of Neapolitan Herb Balsamic Vinegar
- Salt and Pepper
- 6 hamburger buns split and toasted
In a large skillet heat Baklouti Fused Olive Oil, cook beef (add a pinch of salt), onion, celery and bell pepper until meat is brown and vegetables are tender, stirring to break up any meat. Drain off fat.
Stir tomato paste, water, garlic, balsamic vinegars into beef mixture in skillet. Bring to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Serve on rolls.